West Haven CT Homepage


Information on Submitting Ticks

Who may submit a tick?

The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station will accept ticks only from state residents. In West Haven, residents should submit ticks to our Health Department. The department will then submit ticks to CAES with a request for identification and/or testing for the causative agents for Lyme disease, anaplasmosis and babesiosis. More information at the CAES Tick Portal.

Powassan Virus

The latest information from the Connecticut Department of Public Health on the tick-borne disease. Details at Powassan Virus.

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow