West Haven CT Homepage
Where do I get licenses and certificates?

The city clerk handles birth, marriage and death certificates, as well as licenses for dogs, hunting/fishing, liquor, marriage and trade names. Please contact Patricia C. Horvath at phorvath@westhaven-ct.gov or call the office at 203-937-3535 for more information.

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my taxes online?
2. Where do I get licenses and certificates?
3. I am a potential/new business/resident. Where can I get more information about West Haven?
4. I am trying to find out what I owe on my car taxes.
5. What is my mill rate?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow